Our solicitors will:
- Review your Partnership Agreement, and consider the relevant GMS/PMS regulations to identify the process you would need to go through in order to hand back your contract
- Identify your exposure to redundancy costs
- Identify your exposure to premises costs
- Advise alternative courses of action where appropriate
- Give general advice on provisions which could be inserted or negotiated to mitigate the risks associated with being the ‘last man standing’
The review will be conducted remotely, so there’s no need for lengthy meetings or travel expenses. You will receive a comprehensive report at the end of the process, so you can come to an informed decision about your practice’s future.