17th February 2022
Webinar – GMC regulatory proceedings, practice and law
Thursday, 17 February 2022, 12:30pm-13:30pm – part 1
Don’t miss out our webinars about GMC regulatory proceedings.
In this 45 minute webinar, BMA Law’s expert will introduce you to GMC regulatory proceedings, practice and law and you will learn about:
- GMC investigations: do’s and don’ts for BMA members.
- Making a statement to the regulator.
- Role of the employer and internal investigations.
- Legal representation and funding.
- Third party interest, police, social services, CQC.
Thursday, 03 March 2022, 12:30pm-13:30pm – part 2
- Concepts of insight, remediation and remorse
- Use of witnesses, responsible officers and supervisors
- Medical Practitioners Medical Tribunal – the pitfalls, process and outcomes.
There will be 15 minutes for questions at the end.
Register today using the link here.