27th April 2022
Webinar – Why mediate?
Wednesday, 04 May 2022, 1pm-2pm
Don’t miss out our webinar about mediation.
Mediation is an effective way of resolving harmful conflict in a constructive way, focusing on solutions. An impartial mediator helps the parties find their own solution to tricky situations.
Mediation is voluntary: parties must agree to mediate.
It is confidential.
In this 45 minute webinar, BMA Law’s expert will introduce you to mediation process, practice and law and you will learn about:
- Types of mediation: workplace, commercial, judicial
- Pros and cons: conflict involves time, stress, uncertainty, costs
- When to mediate: is it ever too early or too late?
- Preparation for mediation: documents, discussions
- The mediation day: online or in person, the process and role of mediator
- When will mediation become compulsory in the civil courts?
There will be 15 minutes for questions at the end.
Register today using the link here.